Dance Audition CV Photographs
Audition CV Photoshoot prices (inc VAT)
|Photoshoot duration||Price *|
* n.b studio hire costs may also apply - approx £55.00
Who are Audition CV Photoshoots for?
Audition CV Photoshoots are intended for all part-time / full-time students of all ages, or dancers currently unemployed. An Audition CV Photoshoot is an ideal way of producing professional digital photographs suitable for all audition, CV and portfolio purposes.
n.b For dancers currently in full employment please contact me for prices
What are the aims of an Audition CV Photoshoot:
My job is to highlight the strengths, technique and personality of the dancer whilst retaining a truthful representation of them. As a former classical ballet dancer for 15 years, I will use my experience and knowedge to ensure that all photographs and video portray you to the very best of your abilities.
What will you receive?
Each Audition CV Photoshoot includes at least 5 high-quality digital photographs (stills) suitable for all Dance Audition, CV & Portfolio purposes.
1¼ hrs Photoshoot : 5 Included Images
1½ hrs Photoshoot : 6 Included Images
1¾ hrs Photoshoot : 7 Included Images
2.0 hrs Photoshoot : 8 Included Images
n.b Any further images required (or 'Extra Images') are £25.00 each
Price includes the following:
- 1¼ hr minimum Photoshoot with a Professional Dance Photographer
- high-quality digital images captured on latest Nikon Pro gear
- a private password-protected online gallery to view and choose images
- editing of skin, tidying of hair & minor outfit imperfections digitally corrected
- at least 5 fully-edited high resolution digital jpg images emailed to you (Extra Images: £25/ea)
Prints are also available if required. For more information click here
All editing of Audition CV Photographs & Video is restricted to skin, hair tidying, minor outfit imperfections and background.
No editing of any kind to adjust body shape, arch of foot, height of leg etc is permitted.
As a recognised Professional Dance Photographer, I am responsible for ensuring that all Audition CV Photographs & Video produced by myself are a truthful representation of the dancer.
IMPORTANT : All Photographs & Video produced by Tim Cross Photography are protected by Copyright and as such no editing of any kind is permitted by anyone other than Tim Cross. Any such post-editing would be breaking the Terms & Conditions that the images were taken under as well as Copyright Law.
Choosing a photographer / videographer
There are professional Dance Photographers, and there are photographers who will also photograph dancers. The former and not the latter is highly recommended! As an ex-professional dancer with Sadler's Wells Royal Ballet & Birmingham Royal Ballet for 15 years, I specialise in Dance & Theatre Photography and Videography. With my knowledge and experience, I will ensure that all photographs and video taken will portray you to the very best of your abilites.
IMPORTANT : Whoever you choose for your Dance Audition Photographs & Videos, I strongly recommend that they have at the very least:
- a solid and proven understanding of the technical and aesthetic requirements of dance that all major International Dance Schools and Companies expect
- the experience, knowledge and ability to correct and critique all styles of dance safely and professionally
- recognition as an established professional Dance Photographer / Videographer by all major International Dance Schools and Companies
- a current enhanced DBS Certificate (previously a CRB check)
To view FAQs (frequently asked questions) about Dance Audition Photographs click here
For Dance Audition Video Shoots to produce Online Videos / DVDs / Showreels click here
For more information about group / school disounts contact me here